Litigation and Arbitration
At ATLAND we provide all our clients with a team of professionals who are experts in litigation and arbitration proceedings, especially in those operations that affect the civil, commercial and contentious-administrative fields.
In this way, and acting with rigour, transparency and a commitment to quality and excellence, our firm is able to offer companies and individuals who so require comprehensive advice and exclusive and personalised support for the resolution of conflicts out of court and, in those cases where this is not possible, by means of legal defence in judicial and arbitration proceedings. In this respect, our firm is used to working on matters of great procedural complexity, coordinating strategies and actions in matters involving several judicial proceedings in different jurisdictional orders.
Furthermore, in order to defend our clients’ interests as efficiently and swiftly as possible, ATLAND has set up multidisciplinary teams with specialists from the different practice areas and sectors in which we operate.
Some of our services in the field of Litigation and Arbitration include:
- Some of our specialities in litigation and arbitration include:
- Advice on pre-litigation strategy
- Acting in civil, commercial and contentious-administrative proceedings.
- Challenges to corporate agreements
- Directors’ liability
- Unfair competition
- Antitrust damages actions
- Legal defence in criminal proceedings relating to:
- National and international arbitration
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Distribution and Commercial Agency
– Offences against health and safety in the workplace
– Crimes against persons, privacy, honour and assets
– Crimes against intellectual and industrial property
– Corporate offences
– Crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security
– Offences against workers’ rights
– Environmental offences
For more information, please contact us.